Download UPSC CDSE II October 23, 2016 Exam E-Admit Card including SSC Women Technical Course
Union Public Service Service (UPSC) is going to conduct a written test on 23.10.2016 for the recruitment of lieutenants in Army, Air Force and Indian Navy. This is a Combined Exam for acquire Officers in Defence. Every year it organizes two times for the selection of talented, energetic officers. As you now that this year CDSE II Notification was issued in the month of July. As per CDSE Notification Course will be commenced in October 2017. Now the UPSC has been completed all arrangements for the conduction of this competition exam all over the country which will be conducted one week before of last year exam.
Important Events of CDS Recruitment
|Examination Notice No.||11/2016-CDS-II|
|Last Date was||12.08.2016|
|No. of Vacancies||463|
|Admit Card Downloading Date||01.10.2016 onwards|
|Admit Card||Download from given links|
But UPSC CDS Admit Card is necessary for all applicants who will be appeared in this exam. Now UPSC will issued a notification in the first week of October month for Downloading CDS E-Hall Ticket. Without that you will be not permission to enter in the examination room. No any other Paper Admit Card will not be issued to applicants. So all the aspirants please Download UPSC CDS November Exam Admit Card by using the following Procedure.
- Visit to UPSC Official Website www.upsc.gov.in Or Click Here For Admit Card
- Then Click on the link for "e-Admit Card - Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2016".
- Read the Instructions carefully before Printing of Roll no.
- You have the three options also for Admit Card searching by Name, Registration No. and by Roll no.
So without getting late or fault in website please Download your CDS Admit Card and report the examination centre accordingly.
Click Here For Admit Card
Main Points for CDS October Examination
- Exam will consist 300 marks question (Except SSC).
- No. of Examination Centres - 41
- Reporting Time 09:00 am
- In case of not printing of Photo on Admit Card, then you will be submit Three Photograph and One ID Prof for issuing of new call letter.
- Black Pall Point Pen will be used by the each candidate.
- If you face any problem at the time of downloading admit card, you may contact immediately at 011-23381125, 011-23385271 and 011-23098543.