Download Punjab B.Ed Admission Admit Card cum Hall Ticket for 17.07.2016 (CET) Entrance Examination at www.gndu.ac.in
Punjab B.Ed Entrance Admit Card 2016
As you know that Online Registration closing date for B.Ed admission in Punjab State has already been fixed on 08.07.2016. After that the applicants will be indulge in Download their Admit Card for entry in examination room, which Entrance Test for B.Ed Admission will be organized on 17.07.2016 by GNDU (Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar) at 20 Cities.
So who wants to take admission in B.Ed Course in Punjab State Govt. and Private College, they will have to undergo a Common Entrance Test (CET) and Admit Card will be necessary for each candidate and will be issued to those only who will have done online submission successfully till July, 8th. During Exam Single Booklet will be given which will consist the two papers of 250 marks i.e. Paper I (General Awareness Test, Teaching Potential, General Mental Ability Test) and Paper II (Language Proficiency Test). So appearing in this screening test please download Punjab B.Ed Admission Admit Card 2016 by using the given links on this page.
Punjab BEd CET 2016 at a Glance
|Name of Exam||State Level B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2016|
|Name of Organized University||GNDU, Amritsar (Punjab)|
|Admit Card Downloading Date||10.07.2016 onwards|
|Authorized Websites for Hall Ticket||www.punjabbedadmissions2016.org or www.gndu.ac.in|
|Exam Date||26.03.2016 (11:00 am to 01:00 pm)|
|Admit Card||Download from given links|
How to Download Punjab B.Ed Entrance Test Admit Card
It is intimated that Admit Card cum Hall Ticket for Punjab B.Ed CET will be common for all subjects which will be download before appearing in examination hall i.e. up to 17.07.2016. So use the following instructions and upload your call letter.
- Open the Official Portal only for Admit Card of Punjab B.Ed CET 2016.
- Read the Admit Card Notification carefully.
- Then Enter your Application ID and Password (DOB) in Admit Card Slot Direct Link.
- Check your Exam Venue, DOB, Name and Roll No.
- Download PDF File of Admit Card and Printout the same.
- And Report your Exam place accordingly before one hour ago.
Instructions for Candidates regarding Punjab B.Ed Admission 2016 Admit Card
- PB B.Ed Entrance Admit Card for 2016 Session will be uploaded only official portal, so every applicant can it download only online mode.
- Admit Card will not be sent by Post or courier at Candidate's Home Address.
- Exam Centre will be mentioned in Admit Card only.
- It is compulsory for each examinees that Admit Card/ Roll No. Series will be write on provided OMR Sheet.
So all the applicants who are going to attend the entrance exam for B.Ed Admission in Punjab State, please keep in touch of this page for latest information about Admit Card or may contact at 183-2258802-09, 183-2450601-14 for any inquiry, if you face any difficulty in admit card downloading.