Check New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) Administrative Officer (AO) Medical 17 Posts Cut Off Merit List, Interview Schedule at www.newindia.co.in
NIACL AO Recruitment at a Glance -
The Indian Assurance Company Ltd (NIACL) is a well reputed company working in public sector general insurance. The company is totally under the control of Govt. of India. It invited online application form for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale-I) Medical. There are 17 no. of posts. The applicants from all over India applied for these jobs. Near 21,516 applications received till last date (14.09.2015). This Recruitment Notification had been published by DGM Sh. I V Amaladoss on 01.09.2015.
Formula/ Criteria for short listing for Interview -
- Weightage of 55% marks of the total marks got by the candidates in MBBS will be given.
- 5% marks weightage of MD/ MS Degree.
- 40% Marks weightage for Experience.
Note - Detail Criteria regarding the weightage of 40 experience marks has already been given in the advt. available on official website www.newindia.co.in.
NIACL AO Merit List/ Short List, Interview Schedule -
The candidates that will be shortlisted as per the said criteria will be called for Personal Interview. The final selection will be depend on the performance of the candidates in Personal Interview. Category Wise short List will be announced soon with in 15 days by the selection authority. And there will be a notice of Interview Schedule also. The interview is expected to be conducted in the last week of October. The AO Interview Letter will soon by uploaded on the official portal. Visitors area also advised to check our site regularly for latest updates. The applicants can check it by adopting following steps.
- Open the Official Website or Click Here For Merit List & Interview Schedule.
- Search the link for Short Listed Candidates for AO (Medical) Interview.
- Then Download the NIACL AO Interview Call Letter.
- Download that and report the venue as per admit card.
Note - The candidates that will be invited for interview will be given fare for up and down 2nd class AC Train/ Bus.
Service Conditions -
- The selected candidates can be posted or transferred to any corner of India.
- The selected candidates can not do any private practice.
- The period of probation will remain for one year. It can be extended farther maximum for one year.