Download AIMA MAT December (11.12.2016 & 17.12.2016) Entrance Exam Admit Card/ Roll No./ Hall Ticket at www.apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx
MAT Admit Card 2016
It is our pleasure to inform you that AIMA MAT December Admit Card are uploading from 03.12.2016 at official website. So who will submit their online application form till November 29 for December Management Aptitude Test (MAT), they can download your hall ticket now for 11.12.2016 & 17.12.2016 Examinations. You know very well that it is a main test for admission in MBA & associated programmes, which is organizing since 1988 all over the country.
About 2.95 lakhs students are to be appear in this examination throughout the country as well as foreign this year. After the completion of MBA/ MCA course they are eligible for getting a job in Govt./ Private Sector.
Important Dates of MAT December 2016 at a glance
|Online Registration Last Date||29.11.2016|
|MAT Paper Based Exam Date||11.12.2016|
|MAT Computer Based Exam Date||17.12.2016|
|MAT Admit Card Downloading Schedule||See Given Links|
So the applicants please check the MAT Centre List where the exam will be conduced in two shifts as per above schedule. The candidates are advised that before downloading of MAT December Roll No., please check your Application Status by entering of six digit form no.
How To Download MAT Admit Card
- Visit to Official Website of AIMA.
- Then Click On Testing Services and then click on MAT.
- There Will be information about December MAT Admit Card i.e Downloading Date 03.12.2016 onwards.
- Feed your any two of the three fields i.e. Name, Form No. and Date of Birth.
- Then use the following link for AIMA MAT Admit Card http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx or Click Here For December MAT 2016 Hall Ticket
So the MAT Applicants please login www.ishanews.in and enter your registration no. by using above process for MAT December Admission Ticket.
Instructions for candidates for MAT Admit Card
- The candidates who have applied for Offline or Online Entrance Exam will be authorized for Call Letter Downloading.
- A Registered candidate will be choose the option from Paper Based Admit Card or Computer Based Admit Card which will consist the basic information of a applicant such as Name, Father’s Name, Form No., Roll No., Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address.
Late comers will not be allowed in Examination Room. So MAT December applicants please report well in time as per above schedule. And a Photo ID will be produce along with MAT Admit Card at the time of entry.