Download Haryana HSSC Mandi Supervisor cum Fee Collector Admit Card/ Roll No. of 28.05.2017 Exam of Cat. No. 17 of Advt. no. 7/2015
Haryana Mandi Supervisor Admit Card 2017
As you know that Haryana Staff Selection Commission had announced the exam date of Mandi Supervisor (मंडी सुपरवाइजर) cum Fee Collector held on 28.05.2017. As per exam notice admit cards of Mandi Supervisor cum Fee Collector are to be publish since 22.05.2017 by HSSC. Admit Card of Mandi Supervisor will be obtain only online and only those will get their Roll No. who has successfully done registration till 26.11.2015.About 126 Posts of Mandi Supervisor is know as a Fee Collector shall be fill in Haryana Agriculture Marketing Board. Mandi Supervisor works as a Fee Collector in various Mandi's of the State. Some Market Committees making work of Accountant to Mandi Supervisor.
हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग द्वारा आयोजित मंडी सुपरवाइजर (फी-कलेक्टर) मई 2017 की परीक्षा के एडमिट कार्ड/ रोल नंबर दिए गए लिंको से प्राप्त किये जा सकते हैं।
HSSC Mandi Supervisor Recruitment at a Glance
|Name of Post||Mandi Supervisor cum Fee Collector|
|Name of Recruiting Commission||HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)|
|Name of Department||Agriculture Marketing Board, Panchkula|
|No. of Posts||126|
|Exam Centre||Ambala, Kurukshetra & Karnal|
|Exam Schedule||28.05.2017 (Morning & Evening)|
|Admit Card/ Roll No.||See Given links|
How to Download HSSC Mandi Supervisor Admit Card
- Open the Official Website www.hssc.gov.in.
- After that open the Advt. No. 7/2015.
- Then Click on "Login Section".
- Enter your Registration No. and Password.
- Then Click on "Admit Card of Mandi Supervisor - cum - Fee Collector (Agriculture Marketing Board)".
- If you forgot your Registration No. and Password, then click on "Forgot Password" and obtain OTP on your Mobile.
- Then Download your Roll No. and Print out the same.
Click Here For Admit Card
Instructions for Candidates
- Read the Instructions carefully of Haryana Mandi Supervisor May 2017 Exam.
- Please do attested the Admit Card and bring one ID along with you.
- Please report at exam centre timely.