Online Application Form for Haryana Police Recruitment 08/2015 for 7200 posts of Sub Inspector, Constable (Male & Female) at www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana (HSSC) Police Recruitment 2015 -
Haryana Police Department is determined to provide safety to every citizen of Haryana. It main objective is to maintain peace in the state and to create peaceful environment. That is why Haryana Police Department was published a notice 08/2015 through HSSC regrading the recruitment of Constable, Sub Inspector (SI) for both Male and Female persons as well as Ex Service Man also.
It is a good news for the aspirants who were hopefully waiting for the Online Application Form for 7200 Posts which has been started now few hours ago on New Website of Haryana Police Department through HSSC. The Online Registration will be take place up to 06.10.2015.
Description of Haryana Police Vacancies -
- No. of Posts of Male Constable (General Duty) - 5000 (Cat. 1)
- No. of Posts of Female Constable (General Duty) - 1000 (Cat. 2)
- No. of Posts of Female Ex Service Man Constable ( General Duty) - 140 (Cat. 3)
- No. of Posts of Male Ex Service Man Constable ( General Duty) - 860 (Cat. 4)
- No. of Posts of Sub Inspector (Male) - 200 (Cat. 5)
Application Form Charges through Bank -
|Sr. No.||Category of post||(Deposit up to 09.10.2015)|
|SC/BC/SBC/EBPG persons of Haryana State only|
|Male||Female Non Resident of Haryana||Female of Haryana resident only||Male||Female|
|1.||Cat. no. 1 to 4||100/-||50/-||25/-||13/-|
|2.||Cat. no. 5||150/-||N.A||35/-||N.A|
|3.||Ex-Serviceman of Haryana State||No Charges|
Selection Process -
There will be totally 100 marks for the whole selection process. The Chief Minister of Haryana recently informed that the Police Recruitment Process will be fully transparent. Out of 100 marks, there will be only 5 marks for interview. Please See the whole process below in brief.
- Physical Screening Test (PST) - 15 Marks
- Knowledge (Written Test) - 60 Marks
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) - 15 Marks
- NCC - 03 Marks
- Higher Education 02 Marks
- Interview - 05 Marks
The candidates who have the qualification of 10+2 and fall under the age between 18 to 25 years can apply online by using the following procedure. Because the HSSC is commence the New Portal for Application form i.e. www.hryssc.in whereby the applicants is unaware.
- Open the Official Website www.hssc.gov.in or Click Here For Apply Online
- Read the Haryana Police Rule with Verification cum Attestation Form before Online Registration.
- Read the Application Filling Follow Chart/ Direction.
- End last complete online farm submission process and wait the next step of recruitment.
So it is a good opportunity for the deserving candidates who have the ability to prove himself now. The candidates please keep in touch of this page for latest information about Haryana Police such as PST Date, Call Letter, Knowledge Test Schedule etc.