Download Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer (PO) Admit Card cum Call Letter for 25.09.2016 Online Exam for 400 posts of JMG Scale I at www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Bank of Baroda PO (BSMB) Recruitment Examination 2016
As you know that the last date of online registration for PO (Probationary Officer) will be closed on 21.08.2016, as per BMSB Recruitment Notification of Admission 2016 - 17 about 400 posts shall be filled on JMG S-1 Scale. Now the applicants will be eager to know Exam Call Letter, which will be published at official website of Baroda Bank only in coming days. The exact date & Time of PO Exam will be mentioned on respective Call Letter. As per Vindhya Ramesh (General Manager HRM) statement about more than 1,00,350 candidates are to be registered yourself against these jobs.
Online Exam Admit Card for BMSB Admission Test for PO will be upload together by Baroda Bank. About 200 Questions of Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Professional Knowledge shall be comprised in the written test. And only two Questions from English Language on Descriptive Language will be asked. So visit to this page as well as official website of Bank of Baroda and use the below links for downloading your roll no.
Important Points of Baroda Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment
|Name of Bank||Bank of Baroda (बैंक ऑफ़ बड़ौदा )|
|Name of Post||Probtaionary Officer (PO)|
|Project||BSMB Selection Exercise 2016-17|
|Scale Wise No. of Posts||Total = 400 (Jr. Management Scale - I)|
|Online Registration Schedule||02.08.2016 to 21.08.2016|
|Exam Mode||Online Only|
|Language of Exam||Hindi and English|
|Exam Centre||Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai etc. 64 centres|
|Admit Card/ Call Letter||Download through below given links|
Bank of Baroda PO Call Letter 2016
As the screening exam is going to conduct for above said posts by Bank of Baroda at authorize centres for the selection of PO (Probationary officer) Middle Management Grade, so each candidate will have to download his/ her admit card by using the following steps.
- Open the Official Website www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
- Then Click on " Career" Link at the corner of right side of below page.
- After that use the link of "Recruitment" and after that click on " Ongoing Recruitment Exercises".
- Read Exam Notification warily.
- There will be a link for Download Call Letter for Recruitment of Specialist Officer Project 2015-16.
- Click on that link and Enter your Registration No. and Password/ DOB.
- Admit Card of SO Exam will be at your sight, print out that on plain paper.
Instructions for Candidates
- All the information regarding Exam Venue, Time, Post applied shall be mentioned on Call Letter.
- No any information regarding Hard Copy of Call Letter/ Admit Card will be sent by post or courier.
- Admit Card releasing intimations will be sent by only email and sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for this project.
- Bank of Baroda will not take responsibility for late receipt/ non-receipt of any communication emailed/ sent via sms to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of the Bank.
- The candidate please bring one copy of Identity Prof i.e. PAN Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter Card, Bank Passbook at the time of exam which should be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Ration Card and E-Aadhar card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project.
More information regarding Call Letter/ Admit Card of Bank of Baroda PO Online Written Test please contact at 0265- 2307852,2361852,2576402.